The Endocrine Society promotes the essential and integrative role of endocrinology in public health, medical research, and health care delivery. From bench to bedside, the Society’s publications and programs are invaluable resources for professionals in hormone science and medicine. Our comprehensive publishing program includes:
- Peer-reviewed journals featuring noteworthy discoveries and important scientific advances that shape the future of hormone health.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines covering hot topics and emerging fields in endocrinology.
- Programs for continuing medical education courses, self-assessments, and other educational resources published by the Endocrine Society as well as the Center for Learning e-learning platform.
- Partnership with Wiley Health Sciences bringing you state-of-the-art books, guides and other print and electronic resources, with a 35% discount to Endocrine Society members.
- News, updates, editorials, and more in our member magazine Endocrine News, in print and online.
To purchase Endocrine Society publications, visit our online store.