Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
- Endocrine Society Testimony to FDA on Semaglutide | October 17, 2017
- Sign-on Letter to Trump Administration Regarding Immigration Restrictions | October 17, 2017
- Sign-on Letter to Acting HHS Secretary Hargan on Natoinal Clinical Care Commission Act | October 16, 2017
- Endocrine Society concerned federal rule will limit women's access to contraception | October 06, 2017
- EU vote to reject flawed EDC criteria creates opportunity to protect public health | October 4, 2017
Please visit our library of Policy Communications, and Priorities and Positions then learn how to become an Endocrine Advocate with our guides and toolkits. For timely updates on policy matters that are important to you please see Endocrine Insider, a monthly newsletter with a focus on health and science policy affecting the endocrinologist.