October Thematic Issue
Read our special collection of journal articles focused on obesity. This free online collection features notable basic and clinical findings from our family of journals.
Join us for another successful year by renewing today! Renewing your membership is the best way to ensure that you remain a key part of our efforts to support the global endocrine community.
Nominations are currently being accepted for the Laureate Awards, the top honors in the field of endocrinology. Submit by December 31 to be considered for the 2021 awards cycle.
We are accepting submissions to include in our high-profile, highly cited, and widely read journals. Learn more about how to make a lasting impact in your field by submitting your work.
- Advocacy in Action: We are advocating about animal testing, NIH funding, drug pricing, and Medicare coverage of diabetes testing equipment.
- A Biological Reality: Caring for Transgender Patients
- FDA Approves First Ready-to-Use Stable Liquid Glucagon for Severe Hypoglycemia
- Researchers Identify Role of ATP-Binding Cassette Transporters in Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Resistance to Chemotherapy
- Takeda Announces NATPARA Special Use Program in the U.S.
Countdown to ENDO 2020
ENDO is coming to San Francisco March 28-31, 2020. ENDO is the premier forum for presenting and discovering key scientific and clinical breakthroughs that are reshaping the field of endocrinology. Early registration opens October 17. Until then, take some time to explore the abstracts that were published in our supplemental issue of the Journal of the Endocrine Society (JES) and some of the session recordings from ENDO 2019.
In addition, we are currently accepting abstract submissions for ENDO 2020. Take the vital first step on your journey to getting published by submitting your abstract for presentation today!
- October 30 - November 3, 2019 | 89th Annual Meeting of the American Thyroid Association | Chicago (Sheraton Grand), IL, United States
- October 31 - November 1, 2019 | 16th Biennial Meeting of the Diabetes in Pregnancy Study Group of North America | Washington, DC, United States
- November 1 - 2, 2019 | 2nd International Conference of Bangladesh Endocrine Society 2019 | Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Examine a variety of common and rare endocrine cases that were presented at the Meet-the-Professor sessions at ENDO 2019 with 2019 Meet-the-Professor Endocrine Case Management. Gain insights directly from the experts on how to address each topic and apply this knowledge directly to your daily practice.
We are currently accepting abstract submissions for ENDO 2020. Take the vital first step on your journey to getting published by submitting your abstract for presentation today!
Although diagnosis and management of functional and neoplastic long-term consequences of cancer therapy are comparable to other causes of endocrine disorders, cancer survivors need individually structured follow-up care in specialized surveillance centers to improve care for this rapidly growing group of patients.
In the last few years, a series of articles has unveiled a previous unknown relation of these kinases with metabolic regulation and the homeostasis of metabolic tissues. The aim of this review is to bring together this body of data to provide a detailed picture of the current knowledge about these proteins, metabolism, and some of the associated diseases.
In this review, important issues pertaining to the treatment of children with CPP are discussed.
Although survivors had lower levels of AMH and AFC at the time of enrollment, the rate of change of AMH and AFC is not significantly different than similar-aged controls.