Do you have a colleague who has gone above and beyond in their hormone research or endocrine care? Give the gift of recognition this holiday season by submitting a nomination for our prestigious Laureate Awards before the December 16 deadline!
'Tis the Season!
From the bottom of our hearts, we at the Endocrine Society wish you a happy and healthy holiday season.
Renew Your Membership
This holiday season, we are grateful for your membership and the contributions you make in advancing hormone research and patient care. Ensure your connection to your global community into the new year and renew your membership today.
Register for ENDO
ENDO 2019 is a can't-miss event for networking with world-renowned experts in the field while learning the latest in endocrine science and medicine. Register today to take advantage of our best pricing.
Save On Your Favorite Publications
Take advantage of 10% off items such as ESAP 2018, Pediatric ESAP, Meet-the-Professor, and more! Stock up now.
- Adrenal Clock May Help Maintain Circadian Rhythms During Chronic Aberrant Light Exposure
- Advocacy in Action: Shutdown Delayed, EDCs in the EU, Physician Payment, and more...
- Prep for ENDO 2019 with: Way Down Yonder: A New Orleans Travel Guide
- Mary M. Lee, MD, Appointed Enterprise Chief Scientific Officer at Nemours Children’s Health System
- Persistent Organic Pollutants May Affect Child Growth and Development through Placental Thyroid Hormones–Exposure to persistent organic pollutants (POPs) is associated with thyroid hormone (TH) levels in placenta, which could explain how exposure to these chemicals affects child growth and development...
Claim Your Credits
Don't forget to claim your CME and MOC credits before the end of the year! December 31 is the first five-year deadline since the implementation of ABIM's continuous MOC program
If you have not yet earned all 100 credits, don't worry! You can still earn points with a variety of Endocrine Society products.
- January 10, 2019 | NASH Treatment Now and In the Future Webinar | United States
- January 13 - 17, 2019 | Keystone Symposia on Mitochondria in Aging and Age-Related Disease | Keystone, Colorado, United States
- January 13 - 17, 2019 | Keystone Symposia Mitochondrial Biology in Heart and Skeletal Muscle | Keystone, Colorado, United States
We at the Endocrine Society have a lot of exciting things to look forward to! As 2018 comes to an end and we prepare for a new year, check out our online planner.
December is Endocrine Neoplasia Month. Browse our topic page for a collection of journal articles, Clinical Practice Guidelines, session recordings, and patient resources on the subject.
We describe some examples of the clinical implications of recognizing the importance of the pituitary and target organs in pulse generation and suggest avenues for future research in both the short and long term.
We describe patients with RAIR differentiated thyroid cancers receiving targeted therapy with demonstrated RAI uptake allowing for iodine-131 administration.
It is the purpose of the current review to update the evidence regarding the pathogenesis of PCOS and emphasize how new data are providing insights into diagnosis and treatment of the disorder.
Previous studies have not examined the ability of multiple preconception biomarkers, considered together, to improve prediction of gestational diabetes mellitus.