Clinical Endocrinology Update (CEU) is your opportunity to learn from and network with faculty at the forefront of endocrine practice and research. Act fast! The deadline for Early Registration for CEU Anaheim is this Friday, August 17.
The Laureate Awards Committee is now accepting nominations year-round! Submit nominations for your best and brightest colleagues by December 16, 2018 (nominations submitted after this date are accepted for the next award cycle).
New Clinical Practice Guideline
Get the latest recommendations on how to diagnose and manage endocrine and growth disorders commonly found in childhood cancer survivors.
New and Improved EndoCareers
EndoCareers just got a big update! Visit the new career center to find targeted jobs in your area, and resources to help you care for your career.
- Advocacy in Action: NIH Funding, Physician Payment Changes, the EPA, and More...
- Heir on the Side of Caution: How a Von Hippel-Lindau Patient Is Managing Her Health–In the two decades since Stacy Lloyd was diagnosed with the Von Hippel-Lindau, much has changed in genetic research, treatment, and counseling methods.
- Positive Top-Line Results Announced from the Pivotal Phase 3 SONICS Study of Levoketoconazole for the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing’s Syndrome
- Celebrating the New and Improved Bicoastal Clinical Endocrinology Update!
- CEU Preview: Controversies Continue to Confound Testosterone Therapy
This program seeks graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, clinical fellows and junior faculty from underrepresented minority communities who have demonstrated achievement in endocrine research.
- August 29 - 31, 2018 | World Congress on Gastroenterology and Therapeutics | Tokyo, Japan, Japan
- August 30 - September 2, 2018 | Endocrine Congress Sri Lanka 2018 | Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka
- September 14 - 17, 2018 | 9th International Congress of the Growth Hormone Research and IGF Societies | Seattle, Washington, United States
Do you have a colleague who has gone above and beyond in their seminal research, meritorious service, leadership and mentorship, innovation, internal contributions, public service, and lifetime achievement?
Submit nominations for our Laureate Awards by December 16, 2018.
MELK is overexpressed in human adrenocortical carcinoma cells and drives proliferation, tumorigenesis, and survival in a hypoxic environment. MELK is a therapeutic target for patients with ACC.
Hypoglycemia increases noradrenergic activity in the raphe nuclei, whereas changes in hypothalamic noradrenergic activity correlate with the counterregulatory response to hypoglycemia in humans.
The Testosterone Trials were conducted to determine if testosterone treatment would benefit older men with low testosterone. This report describes the Trials’ development and results and the lessons learned.
Both a clinical case patient with metastatic insulinoma and in vitro experiments demonstrated that everolimus directly suppresses insulin secretion, independently of its tumor regression effect.