Last Call Abstracts
We are now accepting submissions for Last Call Abstracts for ENDO 2019. Don't miss this opportunity to gain visibility from the leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
Renew Your Membership
Endocrine Society memberships expired December 31. If you have not done so already, renew today to maintain access to your exclusive member benefits this year.
New Endocrine News Podcast
Tune into our podcast to stay up-to-date on the latest in endocrine science and medicine. In episode 10, James Findling discusses the symptoms of adrenal fatigue. Download or stream today!
January Thematic Issue
January is Thyroid Disorders and Cancer month. Read our special collection of journal articles, published in 2017—2019, focused on thyroid disorders and cancer. This free online collection features notable basic and clinical findings from our family of journals.
- Advocacy in Action: The latest on the shutdown, drug pricing, women’s health, diabetes, transgender health, and more...
- Prenatal Precautions: Thyroid Function in Pregnancy
- ENDO 2019 Preview—Aging Gracefully: Targeting Cellular Senescence in Age-Related Osteoporosis and Frailty
- Meet some of your 2019 Laureates:
Propel Your Career Forward
Take the next steps in your career by attending the Early Career Forum or our Career Development Workshops at ENDO 2019.
The Early Career Forum is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to connect with today's endocrinology leaders, who offer expert advice on navigating early career challenges. Taking place Friday, March 22, this event is a pre-conference event for ENDO and requires separate registration.
The Career Development Workshops discuss pathways in science, industry careers, practical skills, and more - everything you need to advance professionally.
- January 24 - 25, 2019 | 1st BES-Mayo Course in Advanced Endocrinology 2019 | Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- February 10 - 14, 2019 | Keystone Symposia on Obesity and Adipose Tissue Biology | Banff, Alberta, Canada
- February 10 - 14, 2019 | Keystone Symposia on Functional Neurocircuitry of Feeding and Feeding Disorders | Banff, Alberta, Canada
ENDO 2019 promises to be a can't-miss event for learning the latest in hormone science and medicine, and the deadline for Advanced Registration is quickly approaching! Register for ENDO 2019 before next Thursday, January 31, to take advantage of our best pricing.
In summary, a therapeutic strategy for PCOS possibly could include direct influences on ovarian steroidogenesis that are independent of gonadotrophic hormone regulation.
The data support the view that pancreatic β-cells are dedifferentiated in patients with T2D with adequate glucose control.
During the past few years, extraordinary progress has been made in the understanding of the genetic bases of aldosterone- and cortisol-producing adrenocortical adenomas
An evaluation of the state of the art on hypothyroidism in the elderly with special focus on the effect of sHT on cognition and the cardiovascular system function.