2018 Gold Power of A Award
The Diabetes Emergency Relief Coalition, received ASAE's 2018 Gold Power of A Award for helping to provide critical diabetes supplies to regions impacted by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
New this year! CEU expands to two cities - Miami and Anaheim - making it more convenient for your schedule. EBR will occur in Miami only.
Men's Health Thematic Issue
Review research in our themed issue focused on Men's Health. The free online collection features notable basic and clinical findings from our family of journals.
How to Be an Endocrine Advocate
Want to speak up about policies that impact endocrinology, endocrinologists, and/or your patients? Become an effective advocate for endocrinology with our Endocrine Advocate Guide.
- BREAKING NEWS: CMS Announces Coverage Change to Allow Use of CGM Smart Phone Applications
In an important advocacy victory for our members and their patients, we are encouraged to see that Medicare beneficiaries will be able to use smart phone applications in conjunction with their continuous glucose monitors.
- Q&A: Daniel Drucker, MD, New Editor-in-Chief, Endocrine Reviews
Beginning July 1, Daniel J. Drucker, MD, will become the new editor-in-chief of Endocrine Reviews.
- High Fear of Disease Occurrence, Low Quality of Life Associated Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1
- Case of the Month: Testosterone Therapy in Men with Hypogonadism: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline Educational Activity
- Thyroid Dysfunction May Lead to Diabetes during Pregnancy
Clinical Endocrinology Update (CEU) will provide you with the opportunity to learn from and network with faculty at the forefront of endocrine practice and research. Early Registration is now open for:
- June 25, 2018 | Improving Obesity Care: A Practical Guide to Engaging and Treating Patients | Orlando, Florida, United States
- July 5 - 6, 2018 | ThyroAlex 7 | Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt
- July 13 - 15, 2018 | Heart in Diabetes | Philadelphia, PA, United States
The Endocrine News Podcast, features interviews with experts addressing the latest research and trends in the field of endocrinology.
MELK is overexpressed in human adrenocortical carcinoma cells and drives proliferation, tumorigenesis, and survival in a hypoxic environment. MELK is a therapeutic target for patients with ACC.
Hypoglycemia increases noradrenergic activity in the raphe nuclei, whereas changes in hypothalamic noradrenergic activity correlate with the counterregulatory response to hypoglycemia in humans.
The Testosterone Trials were conducted to determine if testosterone treatment would benefit older men with low testosterone. This report describes the Trials’ development and results and the lessons learned.
Both a clinical case patient with metastatic insulinoma and in vitro experiments demonstrated that everolimus directly suppresses insulin secretion, independently of its tumor regression effect.