Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
- Endocrine Society Comments on Guiding Principles to Apply to Systematic Review in TSCA | August 16, 2018
- Friends of NIEHS Sign-on Letter Supporting the Superfund Research Program | August 6, 2018
- Sign-on Letter Opposing EPA Policy Directive Regarding Membership of EPA Federal Advisory Committees | August 6, 2018
- Diabetes Advocacy Alliance Comments on USPSTF Research Plan on Abnormal Blood Glucose | August 1, 2018
- Endocrine Society Comments on Proposed Title X Changes | July 31, 2018
- Endocrine Society Comments on European Commission Proposal for Revised EU EDC Strategy | July 18, 2018
- Endocrine Society Supports the Access to Infertility Treatment and Care Act | July 5, 2018
- Joint Letter Addressing Insulin Pump Denials without Part B Claims | June 20, 2018