Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
What You Can Do
Take action to help us support endocrinology research, care, professionals, and patients!
We rely on you to raise your voice, advocate for our policies and priorities, and show our strength as a community that cares about endocrinology. You can become an effective advocate for endocrinology in 5 minutes or less with our Endocrine Advocate Guide.
Join our current online campaigns: See how you can take immediate action on important issues.
Take action at home: Learn how you can reach out to your congressional delegation and meet with them in your home town.
Become active on social media: Learn how you can be a Twitter pro. (coming soon!)
- Endocrine Society Statement on Insulin Pricing to E&C Subcommittee on Oversight & Investigations | April 10, 2019
- ES Response to HHS Rebate Proposal to Lower Drug Costs | April 8, 2019
- Combating Sexual Harassment in Science Act of 2019 Letter of Support | April 4, 2019
- NDD United Letter to Congress to Raise the Budgetary Spending Caps | April 2, 2019
- Letter to Representatives Supporting the Cosmetic Safety Enhancement Act of 2019 | April 2, 2019
- House Appropriations Testimony for FY2020 | April 2, 2019
- Coalition for Health Funding 302b Letter | April 1, 2019
- The Endocrine Society Responds to a Telehealth Request for Information | March 28, 2019
- DAA Coalition Comments in Response to USPSTF Draft Research Plan for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Screening | March 27, 2019
- DAA Coalition Comments on Telehealth | March 27, 2019