Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
What You Can Do
Take action to help us support endocrinology research, care, professionals, and patients!
We rely on you to raise your voice, advocate for our policies and priorities, and show our strength as a community that cares about endocrinology. You can become an effective advocate for endocrinology in 5 minutes or less with our Endocrine Advocate Guide.
Join our current online campaigns: See how you can take immediate action on important issues.
Take action at home: Learn how you can reach out to your congressional delegation and meet with them in your home town.
Become active on social media: Learn how you can be a Twitter pro. (coming soon!)
- Letter Supporting Pocan Amendment | June 12, 2019
- Letter Supporting Strong Cosmetics Safety Standard | June 11, 2019
- Letter Supporting Representative Speier's Amendment on Contraceptive Coverage | June 11, 2019
- Appropriations Letters Supporting ECHO Program | June 10, 2019
- Fracture Prevention Coalition Thank You Letter | June 6, 2019
- Letter Regarding HR 1608 – Federal Advisory Committee Act Amendments of 2019 | June 5, 2019
- Senate Comments on the Lower Health Care Costs Act of 2019 | June 4, 2019
- Coalition Letter Regarding Proposed Amendments to Patent Act | June 3, 2019
- MACRA Federation Letter | June 3, 2019
- Family Planning Coalition Letter Supporting Title X Funding | May 28, 2019