Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
- Letter to CMS on Open Payments Program | December 3, 2018
- Comments on BRAIN 2025: A Scientific Vision | November 15, 2018
- Health Professional Association Sign-On in Response to Reported Memo Defining Gender | November 5, 2018
- DAA Comments on National Clinical Care Commission | October 23, 2018
- DAA Sign-on Addressing Blood Glucose Monitoring Accuracy | October 23, 2018
- Endocrine Society comments on EFSA call for data relevant to the hazard assessment of Bisphenol A (BPA) | October 15, 2018
- Title VII Pediatric Subspecialty Loan Repayment Sign-On | October 9, 2018
- Letter to Secretary Azar to Present Comprehensive Budget Requests for Children and Families at the Border | October 4, 2018
- 2019 Coalition Letter on Fetal Tissue Research | September 10, 2018