Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
What You Can Do
Take action to help us support endocrinology research, care, professionals, and patients!
We rely on you to raise your voice, advocate for our policies and priorities, and show our strength as a community that cares about endocrinology. You can become an effective advocate for endocrinology in 5 minutes or less with our Endocrine Advocate Guide.
Join our current online campaigns: See how you can take immediate action on important issues.
Take action at home: Learn how you can reach out to your congressional delegation and meet with them in your home town.
- Endocrine Society Comments on Section 1557 Rule | August 13, 2019
- Letter to European Commission President-Elect | August 7, 2019
- Letter to National Institute on Aging | August 7, 2019
- Thank You to Assistant Administrator Alex Dunn | July 30, 2019
- Letter to Congress to Improve Pediatric Reference Ranges | July 19, 2019
- EMPOWER for Health Act Letter of Support | July 17, 2019
- Sign-On Letter Regarding FTR Policies | July 11, 2019
- Sign-on Letter Supporting Microbiome Research | July 10, 2019
- Endocrine Society Letter on EDC Fitness Check Roadmap | July 9, 2019
- Essential Access Health Inc v. HHS Secretary Azar| July 8, 2019