Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
- Endocrine Society Supports the Access to Infertility Treatment and Care Act | July 5, 2018
- Endocrine Society Concerned Proposed EPA Transparency Rule Will Restrict Ability to Develop and Implement Effective Restrictions on Hazardous Chemicals | May 21, 2018
- Testimony to Senate Special Committee on Aging regarding Insulin Access and Affordability
- FY 2019 Senate Appropriations Committee Public Testimony
- Endocrine Society Opposes Proposed Change to National Crime Victimization Survey Related to Gender Identity | May 11, 2018
- Endocrine Society Supports J Code for Growth Hormone Stimulation Testing Agent MACRILEN | May 10, 2018
- Endocrine Society Recommends Removal of Medication-Related Products from Tariffs Proposed Rule | May 9, 2018
- Endocrine Society Identifies Improvements to EPA's Strategic Plan to Promote Alternative Test Methods | April 26, 2018