Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
- Comments to Administrator Seema Verma on Lowering Drug Prices | January 25, 2019
- Letters of Support for Women's Health Research Day Resolutions | January 24,2019
- Diabetes Advocacy Alliance Coalition Comments on Healthy People 2030 | January 17, 2019
- Endocrine Society Comments on Healthy People 2030 National Objectives | January 17, 2019
- Letter to New Senior Advisor for Drug Pricing Reform | January 9, 2019
- Endocrine Society Comments on NIA Strategic Directions for Aging Research | December 21, 2018
- Coalition Letter to CMS on Evaluation and Management Codes | December 19, 2018
- Letter to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Fetal Tissue Research | December 13, 2018
- Letter to CMS on Open Payments Program | December 3, 2018
- Comments on BRAIN 2025: A Scientific Vision | November 15, 2018