Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
- Endocrine Society Urges CMS to Reduce MIPS Reporting Period for 2018 | April 16, 2018
- Endocrine Society Expresses Concerns about Conclusions Drawn from CLARITY-BPA Study | April 9, 2018
- Endocrine Society Submits FY 2019 House Appropriations Testimony | April 6, 2018
- Endocrine Society, Diabetes Stakeholders Thank Appropriators for Diabetes Prevention Program Funding | April 4, 2018
- Endocrine Society Recommends Improvements for NIH Task Force on Pregnant and Lactating Women | March 30, 2018