Make a Difference
The Endocrine Society shares policy recommendations and concerns with Capitol Hill, the White House, federal agencies, and global policymakers. We identify issues that will impact the profession of endocrinology and patients with endocrine conditions and pursue opportunities to impact relevant policy through our relationships with policymakers and by engaging you, their constituents.
Through advocacy campaigns, testimony to Congress, congressional and agency visits, legislative and regulatory comments, and nomination of members to advisory committees, the Society works with our members and coalitions for continual improvement of health policy.
- EDCs in the EU: Endocrine Society Urges European Agencies to Revise Their EDC Identification Process | January 31, 2018
- Endocrine Society Applauds Senator Tammy Duckworth for Introducing "Women's Health Research Day" Resolution | January 23, 2018
- Endocrine Society to EPA: Hazard Is More Important than Exposure When Evaluating New Chemicals | January 22, 2018
- Endocrine Society Advises EPA on How to Improve Its Review of New Chemicals | January 19, 2018
- Endocrine Society Weighs in on the Office of Disease Prevention's Strategic Plan for FY 2019-2023 | January 18, 2018
Please visit our library of Policy Communications, and Priorities and Positions then learn how to become an Endocrine Advocate with our guides and toolkits. For timely updates on policy matters that are important to you please see Endocrine Insider, a monthly newsletter with a focus on health and science policy affecting the endocrinologist.