Resources from Bench to Bedside
Our publications promote the essential and integrative role of endocrinology in public health, medical research, and health care delivery by providing invaluable resources for professionals in hormone science and medicine. Our publication program includes:
- Peer-reviewed journals, featuring noteworthy discoveries and important scientific advances that shape the future of hormone health
- Thematic issues of journal articles. Curation guided by Altmetric Attention Scores and Featured Article designations.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines, providing evidence-based guidance for practicing clinicians
- Programs for continuing medical education courses, self-assessments, and other educational resources published in print and electronically at our Center for Learning.
- News, updates, editorials, and more in our member magazine Endocrine News, in print and online
- The Endocrine News Podcast, spotlighting breakthroughs in hormone science
To purchase Endocrine Society publications, visit our online store.