Resources from Bench to Bedside
Our publications promote the essential and integrative role of endocrinology in public health, medical research, and health care delivery by providing invaluable resources for professionals in hormone science and medicine. Our publication program includes:
- Peer-reviewed journals, featuring noteworthy discoveries and important scientific advances that shape the future of hormone health
- Thematic issues of journal articles. Curation guided by Altmetric Attention Scores and Featured Article designations.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines, providing evidence-based guidance for practicing clinicians
- Programs for continuing medical education courses, self-assessments, and other educational resources published in print and electronically at our Center for Learning.
- News, updates, editorials, and more in our member magazine Endocrine News, in print and online
- The Endocrine News Podcast, spotlighting breakthroughs in hormone science
To purchase Endocrine Society publications, visit our online store.
Accepted Manuscript Disclaimer
Advance Articles are PDF versions of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted but not yet copyedited. The manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance and before the copyedited, typeset articles are published. They are posted "as is" (i.e., as submitted by the authors at the modification stage), and do not reflect editorial changes. No corrections/changes to the PDF manuscripts are accepted. Accordingly, there likely will be differences between the Advance Article manuscripts and the final, typeset articles. The manuscripts remain listed on the Advance Article page until the final, typeset articles are posted. At that point, the manuscripts are removed from the Advance Article page.